Sunday, November 14

Romania's Countess of Cleavage

Romania's Countess of Cleavage

Romania's Countess of Cleavage

One of the top Romanian big-bust models, Joana is an inspiration to many of her busty countrywomen who want to achieve the same levels of fame.

Joana goes both ways in her everyday life. She loves females and males.

"I like women, but I don't have a relationship with a woman right now," she said. "Sometimes I like women, but I prefer men. I like all of the sex positions, but maybe 69 is best. I enjoy oral sex. Sometimes I like sex to be soft, sometimes maybe with some more passion. It all depends on the situation and the mood. It depends on how I'm feeling. I'm not actually like this or like that. I'm changing all the time. Sometimes I am on top, sometimes he is on top. Sometimes I am in control, sometimes he is in control.

"I am happy to see that girls in my country want to pose. It is a good thing to do. The female body is beautiful and society should not treat it with fear and shame."

See More of Joana Bliss at JOANABLISS.COM!

No comments:

Post a Comment